Aimee Peters, MA, LPC, LLMFT
Licensed Professional Counselor
Limited Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
"Each life and relationship is abundant in unique and complex experiences. Sometimes we find that life's complexities are overwhelming, and it becomes difficult to see, or understand the direction to take in order to properly heal or grow. As a therapist, I believe it is essential to take the role of a "student," and I therefore invite my clients to teach me about their life. I also strive to create a safe and comfortable atmosphere that is rich in acceptance, from which my clients are free to explore and express their struggles. Through this process, I hope to help each individual, marriage, or family reach the goals they set for themselves, so that they may lead a happy, healthy, and meaningful life."
Couple and Marriage counseling, Pre-Martial counseling, Parenting, Behavioral issues, Self-Esteem, Anxiety, Depression, Emotion regulation skills, Stress management, Family counseling, and Teen issues.
• Therapist, Child & Family Psychological Services, PC, 2012-Present
• Intensive Home-Based Therapist, Family and Children Services, 2011-Present
• Intern, Child & Family Psychological Services, PC, 2010-2011
• M.A., Marriage, Couple, and Family Counseling, Western Michigan University, 2011
• B.S., Psychology, Michigan State University, 2008