Tiffany Lee, PhD, LPC, CAADC, NCC
Licensed Professional Counselor
"Success is self-defined. My belief is that it is achieved through enhancing your life's direction, meaning, and purpose. I wish for you to not just GO through life, but to GROW through life and move from a state of being to a state of becoming. Who do you want to become?
Over the past ten years, I have worked in the addiction field. While working as a therapist and a faculty member at WMU, it has been my pleasure to witness and share the enhancement in the quality of life for clients and students alike. By doing so, it provides me purpose and meaning in my life and drives me to help you succeed."
Substance use and addiction, Anger management, Depression, Women's issues, and Trauma
• Therapist, Child & Family Psychological Services, 2014-Present
• Assistant Professor, WMU, Specialty Program in Alcohol and Drug Abuse, 2011-Present
• Therapist, Behavioral Health Services, 2009-2014
• Therapist, UAB Drug Free Treatment Program, 2005-2007
• Court Advocate, Treatment Alternatives for Safe Communities, 2004-2005
• Child Protective Investigator, Department of Children and Families, 2002
• Author, Embracing Diversity: Treatment and Care in Addiction Counseling, Cognella Publishing, 2014
• PhD, Western Michigan University, Counselor Education
• MA, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Community Counseling
• BS, University of Florida, Psychology